Aug 07 2013
Download right click "save as"
This Report presents the main findings of the official country visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) of the OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings (in the following referred to as the Special Representative) that took place (in Sarajevo) from 12 to 14 June 2012. The focus of the Special Representative’s visit was to learn about the country’s ongoing anti-trafficking efforts and to support further work aimed at preventing trafficking, assisting trafficked persons and protecting their rights, as well as bringing justice to perpetrators in line with OSCE commitments and relevant international standards.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons