UNODC Human Trafficking in the Baltic Sea Region: State and Civil Society Cooperation on Victims’ Assistance and Protection
Feb 07 2011
Download right click "save as"
UNODC recognises that global problems require not only global, but also regional responses. That's why studies like the one presented here are so crucial to understanding how best to combat this modern form of slavery. The aim of the research presented in this study is to help lay the foundation for targeted and consistent approaches in the provision of assistance and protection to victims of human trafficking through improved cooperation among State actors and civil society organizations. The research aims in particular to establish a knowledge-base on existing cooperation mechanisms, identify shortcomings and obstacles and formulate recommendations for improved cooperation. This study was conducted within the Preparatory Regional Project on Fostering NGO - Law Enforcement Cooperation in Preventing and Combating Human Trafficking in, from and to the Baltic Sea Region - Jointly implemented by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) and the Council of the Baltic Sea States Task Force against Trafficking in Human Beings (CBSS TF-THB).
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Coalitions against trafficking in human beings in the Philippines
- UNODC Human Trafficking in the Baltic Sea Region: State and Civil Society Cooperation on Victims’ Assistance and Protection