CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
Mar 15 2012
Download right click "save as"
The Ateneo Human Rights Center (AHRC), with the support of the United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT), has embarked on a research project on trafficking in women and children in the Zamboanga, Basilan, Sulu, and Tawi-Tawi (ZAMBASULTA) area. Although the port of Zamboanga City has become a major hub for people trafficked to Malaysia and some other parts of the world, this phenomenon has not been the subject of many research studies. Existing literature on human trafficking in Mindanao in general, has also remained scant.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons