ASTRA Report on Human Trafficking in Serbia 2000-2010
Jul 20 2011
Download right click "save as"
ASTRA – Anti Trafficking Action has presented its Report on Human Trafficking in Serbia for the period 2000-2010. Besides the analysis of modalities of incorporation of the two most relevant international documents – UN Palermo Protocol and Council of Europe’s Convention on Action against Trafficking in Human Beings in domestic legislation and solutions it envisages, a great portion of the report is dedicated to the analysis of the practice which ASTRA as a civil society organization has witnessed from the very beginning of its work.
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Coalitions against trafficking in human beings in the Philippines
- UNODC Human Trafficking in the Baltic Sea Region: State and Civil Society Cooperation on Victims’ Assistance and Protection