Resource Guide for State Legislators
Mar 15 2011
Download right click "save as"
The Center for Women Policy Studies' 2005 Resource Guide for State Legislators: Model Provisions for State Anti-Trafficking Laws is the first comprehensive set of model laws that cover every aspect of anti-trafficking policy. The Guide is unique in deriving its model legislative provisions not only from federal law but also from state laws that have proven effective and from human rights standards.
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Coalitions against trafficking in human beings in the Philippines
- UNODC Human Trafficking in the Baltic Sea Region: State and Civil Society Cooperation on Victims’ Assistance and Protection
- UNODC Framework for Action