UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
Sep 23 2011
Download right click "save as"
Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT), which was conducted by Dalberg Global Development Advisors, anexternal evaluator, in collaboration with the Independent Evaluation Unit (IEU) of the United NationsOffice on Drugs and Crime (UNODC). It builds on the abridged preliminary evaluation, which was submitted to the Fifth Session of the Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Convention against TransnationalOrganized Crime (18-22 October, 2010).
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Coalitions against trafficking in human beings in the Philippines
- UNODC Human Trafficking in the Baltic Sea Region: State and Civil Society Cooperation on Victims’ Assistance and Protection