Trafficking in Persons; Analysis on Europe
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
This paper is based on information collected by UNODC in the framework of the United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT), published in the Global Report on Trafficking in Persons in February 2009. Data on the trafficking situation in Europe was gathered from national authorities by UNODC and the UN-affiliated European Institute for Crime Prevention and Control (HEUNI).
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Coalitions against trafficking in human beings in the Philippines
- UNODC Human Trafficking in the Baltic Sea Region: State and Civil Society Cooperation on Victims’ Assistance and Protection
- UNODC Framework for Action