Vienna Forum Criminal Justice
Sep 07 2010
Download right click "save as"
Criminal justice responses to human trafficking will be discussed in this paper to reflect the workshop objectives that will be addressed in the role play. These objectives include; the identification of trafficked victims, interviewing the victims, the use of interpreters in human trafficking investigations and victim-witness assistance and protection within the criminal justice system, including potential reactions to trauma and the health of victims of trafficking.
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Coalitions against trafficking in human beings in the Philippines
- UNODC Human Trafficking in the Baltic Sea Region: State and Civil Society Cooperation on Victims’ Assistance and Protection