Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
Sep 20 2011
Download right click "save as"
Human trafficking represents a grave violation of human rights and human dignity. Many describe it as modern-day slavery. Every year millions of persons mainly women and children are trafficked all over the world for the purpose of exploitation. Human trafficking affects Egypt as any other global problem. Egypt's location, at a juncture between the continents of Africa and Asia and between the Mediterranean and Red Seas, places Egypt as a transit country for human trafficking.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons