ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
Apr 17 2012
Download right click "save as"
The Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations is an independent body composed of outstanding legal experts charged with examining the application of ILO Conventions and Recommendations by ILO member States. Observations concerning particular countries are published in its annual reports.
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Coalitions against trafficking in human beings in the Philippines