Factsheet A workers alliance
Jul 01 2010
Download right click "save as"
Joint project between the Special Action Programme against Forced Labour and the International Trade Union Confederation. Workers' involvement is key to the success of the ILO campaign to rid the world of forced labour and human trafficking by 2015. The ITUC urges you and your organisation to join the global Workers' Alliance against Forced Labour and Trafficking. More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Coalitions against trafficking in human beings in the Philippines