Trainining Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 3
Feb 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
This training manual - developed by ILO and UNICEF under the UN Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking - seeks to aid governments, workers, employers, international, and non-governmental organizations that combat trafficking in children for labour, sexual and other exploitation. This is the third textbook that focuses on "matters of process" to underline the message that is not only what you do that is important, but how you do it. It covers areas such as advocacy and mobilization , working with the media, building partnerships, child participation, monitoring and evaluation, and learning and sharing lessons. More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Coalitions against trafficking in human beings in the Philippines
- UNODC Human Trafficking in the Baltic Sea Region: State and Civil Society Cooperation on Victims’ Assistance and Protection