IOM Guidelines for law enforcement
Jul 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
This guideline is a revision of the publication released by IOM in 2005 titled "Guidelines for the investigation and prosecution of the crime of trafficking and protection of victims during law enforcement." The creation of this document has been beneficial for law enforcement officers in their effort to suppress trafficking in persons through law enforcement measures. The manual explains in practical terms the provisions of special legislation created to address the crime of trafficking in persons, and elaborates the underlying principles of case management and victim protection.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Coalitions against trafficking in human beings in the Philippines
- UNODC Human Trafficking in the Baltic Sea Region: State and Civil Society Cooperation on Victims’ Assistance and Protection
- UNODC Framework for Action