IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
Jan 14 2011
Download right click "save as"
The Manual tackles issues of investigation of trafficking crimes on the basis of innovative approaches including investigations with the use of financial tools. The manual was developed by a group of national and international experts with participation of IOM counter-trafficking specialists. On the basis of the manual, an educational program was elaborated by the experts and professors of the Economic Security Academy of the Ministry of Interior of Russia (MoI). The educational program is a working tool on human trafficking issues targeted to the students attending the Ministry of Interior of the RF educational establishments for training, re-training, upgrading of qualifications as well as operative officers and investigators. The program is already in place at the MoI Russia Economic Security Academy and MoI Russia Moscow University. Three counter-trafficking projects contributed to the development of the manual, namely: "Prevention of Human Trafficking in the Russian Federation" financed by the European Union; co-funded by the US Department of State (INL) and Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC); "Combating Trafficking in Human Beings in the Russian Federation" financed by Sida - Swedish International Development and Cooperation Agency; "A Multiagency Model of Cooperation for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings in the Russian Far East" (financed by the Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs of the US Department of State-INL). For more information visit the website of IOM.
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Coalitions against trafficking in human beings in the Philippines
- UNODC Human Trafficking in the Baltic Sea Region: State and Civil Society Cooperation on Victims’ Assistance and Protection
- UNODC Framework for Action