IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
Mar 13 2012
Download right click "save as"
This document is intended to serve as one of the instruments for women religious who are active or who are willing to become active in counter-trafficking efforts associated with prevention activities and victim assistance. It is a part of the Counter-Trafficking Training Program for Religious Personnel project supported by the US Embassy to the Holy See, funded by the US Government (Department of State/Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration), and conducted by the International Organization for Migration (IOM), in collaboration with the Union of Major Superiors of Italy (USMI), the International Union of Superiors General (UISG) and ICMC/Fondazione Migrantes (Rome) of the Episcopal Conference of Italy (CEI). This manual is also available in Italian, French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai.
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Coalitions against trafficking in human beings in the Philippines
- UNODC Human Trafficking in the Baltic Sea Region: State and Civil Society Cooperation on Victims’ Assistance and Protection