CSO ASTRA Biannual Report 2006-2007
Oct 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
The third biannual report aims to present the work of NGO ASTRA during 2006-2007. This period was marked by program and personal continuity, but also by an increased number of activities within all four ASTRA's programs. As a pioneer and leader in the anti-trafficking area in Serbia, we have had a serious task to keep to the standards which we have set since our early days both to ourselves and to others. When we look back, we may be satisfied with what we have accomplished, both in the area of prevention and direct victim assistance.More information about human trafficking on the website of ASTRA.
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Coalitions against trafficking in human beings in the Philippines
- UNODC Human Trafficking in the Baltic Sea Region: State and Civil Society Cooperation on Victims’ Assistance and Protection