Recommended Principles And Guidelines On Human Rights And Trafficking
Nov 24 2010
Download right click "save as"
This commentary provides an introduction to the Recommended Principles and Guidelines on Human Rights and Human Trafficking, commencing with a short overview of their development and purpose, outlining their scope and structure. This is followed by a brief analysis of their legal status, an issue that is revisited at various points throughout the commentary. For more information visit OHCHR Website.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons