OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2008 Coordination and Reporting Mechanisms
Jul 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
This is the third Annual Report produced by the OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings according to the requirements of OSCE Ministerial Council Decision No. 13/05 on Combating Trafficking in Human Beings. The report draws on the knowledge and expertise of the staff of the Office of the Special Representative on the subject of trafficking in human beings in the participating States, acquired through many years of work in this field and numerous opportunities for direct engagement with anti-trafficking actors. More information about human trafficking on the website of OSCE.
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Coalitions against trafficking in human beings in the Philippines