OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2009
Jul 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
Throughout 2009, OSCE action continued to derive strength and continuity from a process of constant interaction with the participating States - especially in countries where field operations are deployed. Tajikistan saw the inauguration of the OSCE Border Management Staff College. In Ukraine, the OSCE launched its largest-ever project to clean up the country's stock of a toxic rocket fuel component.The diversity of tasks and activities undertaken under the OSCE's mandate to build comprehensive, co-operative and indivisible security is striking. This Annual Report opens a window into the ambitions that lie at heart of this International Organization. More information about human trafficking on the website of OSCE.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons