OSCE Using Drama for Inter-professional Co-operation in Europe. English.
Jan 12 2011
Download right click "save as"
This report presents the outcomes of a training project that used drama as a way of enhancing cross-border co-operation and co-ordination between different actors involved in anti-trafficking. "I will talk about what I experienced everywhere I go and I will do what I can to see that more people are able to participate in this kind of workshop. Making comparisons is so important in order to widen our horizons and see our own work from a different angle, to realize what we are doing well and what we have to change." - Italian judge. This publication is also available in German on the website of OSCE.
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Coalitions against trafficking in human beings in the Philippines
- UNODC Human Trafficking in the Baltic Sea Region: State and Civil Society Cooperation on Victims’ Assistance and Protection
- UNODC Framework for Action