Management of juvenile justice indicators
Aug 23 2010
Download right click "save as"
This manual is the result of a long process to identify and promote the use of global juvenile justice indicators. This work was initiated by UNICEF. In-depth field-testing of the indicators was undertaken in the Philippines by the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology and the Department of Social Welfare and Development. This work was accomplished with the support of UNICEF consultants. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNICEF.
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Coalitions against trafficking in human beings in the Philippines
- UNODC Human Trafficking in the Baltic Sea Region: State and Civil Society Cooperation on Victims’ Assistance and Protection