Trafficking in Persons: Global Patterns 2006
May 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
This Report by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime is a first attempt to close the knowledge gap which exists for trafficking in persons. It uses information from open sources, both private and public, to map an impressionistic journey into global patterns of trafficking in persons. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons