Zastita zrtava i prevencija
Apr 06 2011
Download right click "save as"
The study Protection of Victims and Prevention of Human Trafficking in Serbia represents an effort of the Joint Programme of UNHCR, UNODC and IOM for combating human trafficking in Serbia. The intention of the authors was to offer a wider framework for examining of the area and identify policies that should include various aspects of combating human trafficking. Thus the structure of the Study: political and regulatory framework for examination of the National Referral Mechanism, its development over the past five years; examination of the different dimensions of human trafficking (trends); analysis of preventive measures and activities; analysis of measures and activities in the area of protection of the victims of human trafficking (direct assistance) and recommendations for improvement of responses in the mentioned areas.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons