CSO Scotland: A safe place for child traffickers?
Mar 21 2011
Download right click "save as"
This scoping study on the extent and nature of child trafficking in Scotland was commissioned by Scotland's Commissioner for Children and Young People (SCCYP). The purpose of the study was to provide the Commissioner with an understanding of child trafficking which would allow his office to make recommendations for policy, practice and legislative change and to use the results to raise awareness, among professionals and key stakeholders, of child trafficking.
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons
- UNODC Coalitions against trafficking in human beings in the Philippines