Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
Aug 07 2013
Download right click "save as"
This Report presents the main findings of the official country visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) of the OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings (in the following referred to as the Special Representative) that took place (in Sarajevo) from 12 to 14 June 2012. The focus of the Special Representative’s visit was to learn about the country’s ongoing anti-trafficking efforts and to support further work aimed at preventing trafficking, assisting trafficked persons and protecting their rights, as well as bringing justice to perpetrators in line with OSCE commitments and relevant international standards.
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate on Forced Labour - Results and Methodology
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Fact Sheet
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary Francais
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary Espanol
- ILO Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary English
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- ILO: Eradicating forced labour from supply chains
- Migration and Child Labour