Model Memorandum of Understanding
May 17 2011
Download right click "save as"
On 23 March 2011, the TF-THB held an Expert Seminar on a Model Memorandum of Understanding between law enforcement agencies and specialist service providers working with victims of human trafficking for sexual exploitation in the Baltic Sea Region. At the Expert Seminar a model MoU, translated into each of the 11 CBSS Member State's languages was presented and discussed. Experts from law enforcement agencies, specialist service providers and national coordinators engaged in productive discussions concerning the implementation of the Model MoU in national groupings and drew upon the international and regional knowledge of the UNODC and TF-THB, as well as the experience of Germany and Lithuania where similar MoUs are already in place.
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate on Forced Labour - Results and Methodology
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Fact Sheet
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary Francais
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary Espanol
- ILO Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary English
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- ILO: Eradicating forced labour from supply chains
- Migration and Child Labour
- Hidden Faces of the Gulf Miracle