Summary of Rozrada Publications
Oct 06 2011
Download right click "save as"
All of the materials that were published were based on the experiences of ROZRADA’s specialists and information which was gained during scheduled activities (focus-groups, training sessions, master-classes, and supervisions). All of the manuals have a theoretical methodological component, as well as practical recommendations for carrying out certain activities for appropriate target audiences.
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate on Forced Labour - Results and Methodology
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Fact Sheet
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary Francais
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary Espanol
- ILO Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary English
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- ILO: Eradicating forced labour from supply chains
- Migration and Child Labour