Preventing and Combating the Illicit Recruitment and Use of Child Soldiers in West and Central Africa
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
The High-Level Expert Meeting in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire aimed at developing a shared understanding on the issue of trafficking in persons in conflict and post conflict contexts and particularly on the very issue of children in armed conflict with a view to formulating measures for the establishment at the regional level of an harmonized legal framework against the phenomenon.
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate on Forced Labour - Results and Methodology
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Fact Sheet
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary Francais
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary Espanol
- ILO Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary English
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- ILO: Eradicating forced labour from supply chains
- Migration and Child Labour
- Hidden Faces of the Gulf Miracle