First Aid Kit French
Sep 08 2010
Download right click "save as"
The First Aid Kit should provide an easy-to-use source of information on how law enforcement first responders should deal with human trafficking cases. It should not be used as a substitute for in-depth and specialized training in responding to trafficking in persons and in carrying out thorough investigations of human trafficking cases. This First Aid Kit is intended for use by the police officers patrolling on foot or by some means of transport (e.g. in vehicles); members of an authorized auxiliary or of a part-time or militia law enforcement service; border guards and immigration or customs officers; persons enforcing regulations regarding, for example, alcohol and tobacco licensing and other health and safety issues; members of the military with a law enforcement role. This is the French version. The First Aid Kit is also available in: Arabic, Spanish, Chinese, English and RussianMore information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate on Forced Labour - Results and Methodology
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Fact Sheet
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary Francais
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary Espanol
- ILO Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary English
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- ILO: Eradicating forced labour from supply chains
- Migration and Child Labour