ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
Apr 17 2012
Download right click "save as"
This report analyses the use of fundamental principles and rights (including elimination of forced labour) in trade agreements, the impact of ILO's standard-related work as well as promotional activities, the challenge of enforcement and gaps in the realization of fundamental rights at work.
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate on Forced Labour - Results and Methodology
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Fact Sheet
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary Francais
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary Espanol
- ILO Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary English
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- ILO: Eradicating forced labour from supply chains
- Migration and Child Labour