IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
Apr 13 2012
Download right click "save as"
In order to reply to the request for information for the 2012 Trafficking in Persons Report of the U.S.Department of State’s Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons (J/TIP) IOM has compiledinformation on all trafficking cases assisted by the organization in 2011.
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate on Forced Labour - Results and Methodology
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Fact Sheet
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary Francais
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary Espanol
- ILO Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary English
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- ILO: Eradicating forced labour from supply chains
- Migration and Child Labour