IOM Moscow CIS Executive Committee CT Seminar 2010 Russian
Jan 13 2011
Download right click "save as"
On September 29th - 30th, 2010 a workshop “Enhancement of Interaction among Bodies of Sectoral Cooperation between the CIS member nations in Combating Organized Crime and Human Trafficking” took place in Moscow. For more information visit the website of IOM.
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate on Forced Labour - Results and Methodology
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Fact Sheet
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary Francais
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary Espanol
- ILO Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary English
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- ILO: Eradicating forced labour from supply chains
- Migration and Child Labour