IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
Jan 14 2011
Download right click "save as"
The Manual illustrates mechanisms of human trafficking crimes, on the basis of a typological classification while providing methodological recommendations on effective investigative approaches. The manual focuses on judicial practice, criminal characteristics of human trafficking and typology of victims of trafficking. The manual has been published in 1000 copies and was developed in close cooperation with the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC). The authors are specialists of the Moscow University of MoI Russia, Prosecutor's General Academy and the Russian Academy of Advocacy and Notariate. For more information visit the website of IOM.
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate on Forced Labour - Results and Methodology
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Fact Sheet
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary Francais
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary Espanol
- ILO Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary English
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- ILO: Eradicating forced labour from supply chains
- Migration and Child Labour