Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
Apr 06 2011
Download right click "save as"
This Comprehensive study on the criminal justice response and jurisprudence in the area of anti-human trafficking in Serbia has been developed in the framework of the Joint Programme (JP) of UNHCR, IOM and UNODC. The Study shall include an analysis, comprising the identification of gaps and issues, and mapping of thus far applied anti-trafficking legislative and judicial practice in the country including: a) level of implementation of national legislation vis-à-vis international and regional standards (with a special focus on UN/EU/CoE's legislative standards); b) analysis of national AHT jurisprudence in relation to international and regional judicial practices and experiences being implemented.
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate on Forced Labour - Results and Methodology
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Fact Sheet
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary Francais
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary Espanol
- ILO Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary English
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- ILO: Eradicating forced labour from supply chains
- Migration and Child Labour
- Hidden Faces of the Gulf Miracle