OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2010: Combating trafficking as modern-day slavery: A matter of rights, freedoms and security
Jan 13 2011
Download right click "save as"
This Annual Report is divided in four parts and deals with different aspects of the phenomenon, policies, actions, and challenges deriving from trafficking in women, men, and children for many different exploitative purposes. Part I "Trafficking in Human Beings as Modern-Day Slavery"; Part II "Joining Efforts to Tackle Trafficking in Human Beings"; Part III "Stepping Forward: Challenges and Future Perspectives"; Part IV of the report lists the references and an Annex recording the conferences and events attended by the SR and her Office in 2010. For more information visit the website of OSCE.
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate on Forced Labour - Results and Methodology
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Fact Sheet
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary Francais
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary Espanol
- ILO Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary English
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- ILO: Eradicating forced labour from supply chains
- Migration and Child Labour