OSCE Factsheet on Combatting Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region - Russian
Jul 16 2012
Download right click "save as"
The Office of the Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings raises public awareness of all forms of human trafficking and helps build the political will to combat the problem. It assists participating States, at their request, in fulfilling OSCE commitments and recommendations. Furthermore, the Office co-ordinates anti-trafficking efforts within the OSCE and co-operates with international organizations as well as with relevant actors from civil society. This version of the report is in Russian.
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate on Forced Labour - Results and Methodology
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Fact Sheet
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary Francais
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary Espanol
- ILO Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary English
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- ILO: Eradicating forced labour from supply chains
- Migration and Child Labour