UN.GIFT Sofia International Forum Combating Child Trafficking
Oct 12 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Sofia International Forum on “Combating Child Trafficking: Challenges, Promising Practices and Cooperation” is an initiative of the Bulgarian National Commission for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings with the partnership of the United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT). The aim of the Forum was to foster partnerships for joint action against child trafficking through the sharing of experience and best practices between European countries. It used the Austrian-Bulgarian model for combating trafficking in children to set a frame of reference for all governmental, non-governmental and international organizations that attended the Forum.
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate on Forced Labour - Results and Methodology
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Fact Sheet
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary Francais
- ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary Espanol
- ILO Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary English
- ILO: 2012 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- ILO: Giving globalisation a human face
- ILO: Fundamental principles and rights at work
- ILO: Eradicating forced labour from supply chains
- Migration and Child Labour
- Hidden Faces of the Gulf Miracle