Summary note of the online discussion on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons”
Mar 16 2011
Download right click "save as"
The Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Ms. Joy Ngozi Ezeilo, launched an online discussion forum at the UN.GIFT.HUB website to solicit inputs from experts and stakeholders on the “draft basic principles on the right to an effective remedy”. The draft basic principles, as shared with the participants of the online discussion forum, are contained in Annex I. These principles are intended to serve as a useful guidance for States and practitioners on the content and scope of the right to an effective remedy for trafficked persons
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- IOM The Causes and Consequences of Evidence from the IOM Human Trafficking Database Re-trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM Moscow CIS Executive Committee CT Seminar 2010 Russian
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons