Aug 07 2013
Download right click "save as"
This Report presents the main findings of the official country visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) of the OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings (in the following referred to as the Special Representative) that took place (in Sarajevo) from 12 to 14 June 2012. The focus of the Special Representative’s visit was to learn about the country’s ongoing anti-trafficking efforts and to support further work aimed at preventing trafficking, assisting trafficked persons and protecting their rights, as well as bringing justice to perpetrators in line with OSCE commitments and relevant international standards.
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- IOM The Causes and Consequences of Evidence from the IOM Human Trafficking Database Re-trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM Moscow CIS Executive Committee CT Seminar 2010 Russian
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons