CSO Action to strengthen indigenous child protection mechanisms in West Africa
Feb 22 2011
Download right click "save as"
Over the past eight years, countless programmes and projects have been initiated in West Africa to put an end to child trafficking and the various forms of exploitation associated with trafficking to which children are subjected. The authors argue that many of these initiatives have been unsuccessful (or even harmful for children). This article describes a set of activities organised by one non-governmental organisation (NGO), Terre des Hommes, and assesses whether they are likely to be more fruitful.
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- IOM The Causes and Consequences of Evidence from the IOM Human Trafficking Database Re-trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM Moscow CIS Executive Committee CT Seminar 2010 Russian
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons