D&E 2010 Annual Report
Aug 15 2011
Download right click "save as"
D&E is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing qualified services for the protection and reintegration of victims of abuse, exploitation and trafficking, and to changing the legal, institutional and social context to counter these abuses. The activities planned and implemented by "Different & Equal" organization go the same lines with the National Strategies and Action Plans for combating human trafficking and the organization's obligations as a member of the National Referral Mechanism for victims of trafficking.
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- IOM The Causes and Consequences of Evidence from the IOM Human Trafficking Database Re-trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM Moscow CIS Executive Committee CT Seminar 2010 Russian
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons