Guiding principles on MoU between key stakeholders and law enforcement agencies
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Guiding Principles are intended to serve as a practical tool for stakeholders when developing counter-trafficking agreements. By stakeholders we understand all actors that are playing a role in combating and preventing human trafficking, from law enforcement agencies to specialized service providers, NGOs, trade unions, the judiciary, the prosecution services, faith based organizations, etc. More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- IOM The Causes and Consequences of Evidence from the IOM Human Trafficking Database Re-trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM Moscow CIS Executive Committee CT Seminar 2010 Russian
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons