First Aid Kit English
Sep 08 2010
Download right click "save as"
The First Aid Kit should provide an easy-to-use source of information on how law enforcement first responders should deal with human trafficking cases. It should not be used as a substitute for in-depth and specialized training in responding to trafficking in persons and in carrying out thorough investigations of human trafficking cases. This First Aid Kit is intended for use by the police officers patrolling on foot or by some means of transport (e.g. in vehicles); members of an authorized auxiliary or of a part-time or militia law enforcement service; border guards and immigration or customs officers; persons enforcing regulations regarding, for example, alcohol and tobacco licensing and other health and safety issues; members of the military with a law enforcement role. This is the English version. The First Aid Kit is also available in: Arabic, Spanish, Chinese, French and RussianMore information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- IOM The Causes and Consequences of Evidence from the IOM Human Trafficking Database Re-trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM Moscow CIS Executive Committee CT Seminar 2010 Russian
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons