Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
Sep 20 2011
Download right click "save as"
Human trafficking represents a grave violation of human rights and human dignity. Many describe it as modern-day slavery. Every year millions of persons mainly women and children are trafficked all over the world for the purpose of exploitation. Human trafficking affects Egypt as any other global problem. Egypt's location, at a juncture between the continents of Africa and Asia and between the Mediterranean and Red Seas, places Egypt as a transit country for human trafficking.
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- IOM The Causes and Consequences of Evidence from the IOM Human Trafficking Database Re-trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM Moscow CIS Executive Committee CT Seminar 2010 Russian
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons