Sep 23 2010
Download right click "save as"
This handbook provides guidance material and tools for employers and business to strengthen their capacity to address the risk of forced labour and human trafficking in their own operations and in global supply chains. This handbook seeks to meet the needs of employers' organisations and individual companies worldwide for guidance on addressing forced labour and human trafficking. It provides practical tools and material for business actors of all kinds, identifying what is and is not forced labour, why it is a significant concern for business, and the actions that can be taken to address it. Employers' organisations and business have a central role to play in addressing all forms of forced and compulsory labour. Employers' organisations, in particular, are strategically well-placed to provide institutional engagement and sustainability for programmes that address this abuse; and business involvement is a key to the success of the ILO's campaign to eradicate forced labour by 2015. This handbook was prepared in close co-operation with the International Organisation of Employers in the context of an expert group initiative on supply chain management of the UN Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT). In a series of seven booklets, the handbook provides guidance on preventive and remedial action, reviews good practice in combating forced labour, and presents information relevant to senior business managers, human resource personnel, sourcing and social compliance staff, social auditors and others. More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- IOM The Causes and Consequences of Evidence from the IOM Human Trafficking Database Re-trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM Moscow CIS Executive Committee CT Seminar 2010 Russian
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking