Trafficking for Forced Labour: How to monitor the recruitment of migrant workers
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
This training manual aims to raise awareness amongst labour inspectors, police, government officials, employers' organizations, trade unions, and others, on the issues of trafficking, forced labour and job placement systems. More specifically, it focuses on the recruitment of migrant workers into highly exploitative working situations that could amount to forced labour. More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- IOM The Causes and Consequences of Evidence from the IOM Human Trafficking Database Re-trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM Moscow CIS Executive Committee CT Seminar 2010 Russian
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons