IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
Oct 08 2010
Download right click "save as"
This document aims to provide practical, non-clinical guidance to help concerned health providers understand the phenomenon of human trafficking. It outlines the health provider's role in providing care and describes some of the limitations of his or her responsibility to assist. The development of this handbook was supported by the UN.GIFT and coordinated by the International Organization for Migration and the Gender Violence & Health Centre of the London School for Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- IOM The Causes and Consequences of Evidence from the IOM Human Trafficking Database Re-trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM Moscow CIS Executive Committee CT Seminar 2010 Russian
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking