CSO GAATW Collateral Damage
Oct 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
Each chapter mentions numerous examples of laws or government policies which have negative consequences for some of the very people they are intended to benefit. It seems worth focusing here on three different types of impact: first, of policies which make assistance and protection for trafficked persons conditional on cooperation with law enforcement officials; secondly, of anti-trafficking measures affecting migrants and others; and thirdly, the misuse of the concept of 'trafficking' to further the political agendas of governments.More information about human trafficking on the website of GAATW.
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- IOM The Causes and Consequences of Evidence from the IOM Human Trafficking Database Re-trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM Moscow CIS Executive Committee CT Seminar 2010 Russian
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons