OSCE Factsheet on Combatting Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region - Russian
Jul 16 2012
Download right click "save as"
The Office of the Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings raises public awareness of all forms of human trafficking and helps build the political will to combat the problem. It assists participating States, at their request, in fulfilling OSCE commitments and recommendations. Furthermore, the Office co-ordinates anti-trafficking efforts within the OSCE and co-operates with international organizations as well as with relevant actors from civil society. This version of the report is in Russian.
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- IOM The Causes and Consequences of Evidence from the IOM Human Trafficking Database Re-trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM Moscow CIS Executive Committee CT Seminar 2010 Russian
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons