OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2006
May 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
The report broadly covers the period from May 2004, the beginning of the term of the first Special Representative on Combating Trafficking in Human beings, Ms. Helga Konrad, former Austrian Minister for Women's Issues and Chair of the Stability Pact Task Force on Trafficking in Human Beings, and the establishment of the Anti-Trafficking Assistance Unit, through May 2006. Divided into four parts, the report presents an overview of efforts to combat trafficking in human beings (THB) as well as significant challenges encountered throughout the OSCE Region by the participating States as well as by the relevant structures, institutions and field operations. The report concludes with a discussion of challenges and recommendations. More information about human trafficking on the website of OSCE.
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- IOM The Causes and Consequences of Evidence from the IOM Human Trafficking Database Re-trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM Moscow CIS Executive Committee CT Seminar 2010 Russian
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons